Tuesday 30 November 2010

Keepin Up with the CRAWW

We interview Craww a few weeks back and he sent all you "Collectives" a Post.


Hi folks.

A quick heads up on some Craww news.

First up, my first show in LA - I’m very excited to be part of the “Crooked Comfort” show at CAVE Gallery at their new space on 1108 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice CA, starting December 10th. I’ve been hard at work on a bunch of new stuff - 10 new paintings continuing my stream of consciousness ramble through a landscape of skulls, crows and girls with big hands. As well as the OG’s there’ll be some limited edition giclees of selected pieces.

It’s going to be a great finish to a busy year for me - I hope some of you can make it! For a full preview or for sales enquiries, please contact Patrick Iaconis atinfo@cavegallery.net

Secondly, I’ll be updating the store over the next couple of weeks to include some new prints to tie in with the LA show. In the meantime I’m having a clear out of some remaining 1’s and 2’s, all ltd edition signed prints, all at a reduced price of £30 inc P&P. A couple have sold out but there’s still time to grab what’s left. Just in time for Christmas.

Check the store here: http://craww.bigcartel.com/

Finally, keep an eye out for a new range of wall vinyl’s I’ve been working on with the folks at Blik. “Fox”, “Deer” and “Bear” will all be available from December 8th. Girls with animal heads, big hands, black ink splashes and all sorts of goodness. Perfect for anyone’s wall. Well, a certain kind of anyone.

Website here: http://www.whatisblik.com/

Thanks for your time!

Cheers
Craww


No comments:

Post a Comment