Thursday 6 January 2011

Off The Wall

Caesar Rosado


The sun was out so we only had time to pin down Caesar long enough to have a coffee and a quick chat. So hold onto your seats, here goes...

RD: Yo dude nice to meet yeh, could you give the low down on yourself please- where your from, your age, what stance you are?

My name is Caesar Rosado Im from San Jose Ca., 30 min south of San Fran. Im 22 years young and my stance is goofy.


RD: Give us a list of your sponsors?

FTC skate shop, Venture Trucks, Hubba Wheels, Flik grip tape, Axion foot wear, Street Cred clothing.




RD: We first noticed you on a "Rare Unreleased " footage that was well ace, what other footage have you got available for our readers to watch, and have you been working on some mega fresh stuff recently?

#thankyou, yeah I been working on getting as much footy as I can. Its been raining out here so Im dealing with that, I got some footy stacked and I should be putting out this little part soon. Its going to be pretty funny.

RD: Sounds ace man, we can't wait. Tell us when it's out and we will post it!


RD: If you could do a trick all day, what would it be?

If I could do any trick all day I would have to say 360 flip k grind, so hard.






RD: Which trick is pissin you off at the moment?

lol! the trick thats pissing me off the most right now is 3flip k grind.


RD: Your shoe laces tied or hangin loose?

Shoes gota be on the tighter side. ima jumper!




RD: Would you like to big any of your crew up Dude?

Shout out to Big Pauly Films, all my sponcors, Wayne Juffs and anyone thats got love for me. #thankyou.

RD: Its been a real treat dude, we don't wana hold you back while it's warm... go get some footy, c ya man!




No comments:

Post a Comment