Friday 11 March 2011

Keepin Up with the CRAWW



Hey all,

A quick update on a couple of things I’ve got going on this March.

I’m really excited to be part of the David Lynch inspired show “OH, YOU ARE SICK…” at Phone Booth Gallery (phoneboothgallery.com). The exhibition opens with a reception on March 12th from 7-10pm at Phone Booth Gallery’s exhibition space, 2533 East Broadway, Long Beach, CA 90803 and runs through to April 9th.

I wasn’t used to painting to a brief and it took a few attempts before I arrived at a theme I was happy working with, but the final piece, “Blue” turned out pretty well! You can check it out on my site.


A little closer to home, my piece “Vanity” be part of the “Guilty Pleasures and Modern Vices” show at London Miles Gallery (www.londonmiles.com). My first time working with London Miles, but I’m looking forward to working with them again in the near future. More news soon!

Show opens 25th March at London Miles Gallery Westbourne Studios, 242 Acklam road, Unit 303 London. W10 5JJ

I’ve also updated the website with some new work for 2011 and just to say, there are still a few prints from the “Crooked Comfort” show left at the big Cartel store. Snag one here you still can: www.craww.bigcartel.com.

Thanks for your time!

Cheers
Craww

No comments:

Post a Comment