Sunday 3 April 2011

Keepin Up with Sally T

Sally Needs Your Support Please☋

Japan Aid Art!!!

IMPORTANT POST!

I’ve been really gladdened to see the amazing response from artists around the world in support of Japan and the relief efforts. I’ll do another post soon on some of the awesome artists offering commissions or, when more info is available, the art and comic books and exhibitions happening in support.

For now, here’s my contribution, which hopefully some of y’all will add your support to!

This illustration is available as a limited edition print, A5, with 50 of each version available. 100% of profits from sales will be donated in support of the British Red Cross Japan Tsunami Appeal.

They’re available on Etsy here – BUY ONE! – where they come with this badge:

Alternately, you can paypal me a donation via Paypal (sallyjanethompson@gmail.com) with your address. Minimum donations including shipping anywhere are:

£2 badge, £7 print, £8 both

OR, you can catch me at a con in the next month or so, where, stocks allowing, I’ll have these with me – Kapow (London, April 9/10), Bristol Comic and Small Press Expo (May 14/15), or London MCM (May 27/28/29)!

Hats off to everyone’s generosity – whether you’ve donated directly, purchased other fundraising items or art commissions, or whether (hopefully!) you snag one of mine ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment