Saturday 22 October 2011

Flesh Cut Fridays With Luci Westphal



This week I was invited to show my "In A Berlin Minute" videos in Chicago - naturally I had to make a  "In A Brooklyn Minute" video about the experience.

Because I also wanted to show a little bit of Chicago it's a mix of city impressions and moments from setting up the show, the opening night and short glimpses of some of the art work. Please DO pause the video whenever you want to look at something for longer.

I wanted to take this opportunity to give special thanks to Pat McDonnell for originally asking if I would want to participate in the show, to Robyn Maitland and Phillip Schalekamp for organizing the event and including me, to Victoria and Phillip for hosting me.

An extra special thanks to Margaret Hicks for taking Pat, Pat and me on one of her amazing Chicago Elevated walking tours, which is how I got the more elevated shots of Chicago. I originally "met" Margaret together with her husband John through their awesome YouTube travel channel LostAndFoundTravel last year. It was amazing to finally meet them in person.

Thanks to everyone who came to the show, especially Ryan Sarnowski, and Rich and Donna Darr!

 Luci





No comments:

Post a Comment