Monday 24 October 2011

Keepin Up With... Keemo



Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a great weekend. I just thought I would drop a quick hello and check in with everyone and say hello and all that good stuff.

Things here have been going well. As usual, there is too much paint and not enough time to get it down. There has been quite a few commission requests this past month, so I have been a bit preoccupied getting through those. The wide range of requests is interesting and I think the best part of commissioned pieces is getting to learn a bit more all of you.

This is truly the best part of self-representing. Actually, getting to know all of you.

Well, I guess that is it for this morning. Drop a note and say hello. Otherwise, see you around the web.

Cheers,

Curt 




 Go to the site... HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment