Monday 14 November 2011

Keepin Up With... Jenny Bird




Hello Bird Watchers :)

I hope you are enjoying the change of seasons and getting all cozied up for the winter!
I wanted to let you all know first that Varnish Gallery, just in time for the holidays, has released a print of my recent painting 'Reviving Ophelia'
It is an edition of 50 Giclee Prints on Fine Art Rag Paper and measures 17 x 22.5 inches. It's $175. plus $10. shipping.


I am also really excited to announce that Varnish will be taking my work to the Scope art fair in Miami later this month. Information about the fair is available in the link below. I will be in town for most of the week and would love to see/meet you there if you'll be attending as well. While I have had work in Miami during the fairs in the past this is the first time I'm going to be there and represented in such an awesome fair, so I'm super thrilled about that! 

2011, as I've said in past mailings, has been chaotic and so I've been doing lots of works on paper as time hasn't allowed me to work as much as I'd like in oil . I love the immediacy of  working on paper and in a quick drying medium but of course my true love is oil paint... thankfully I've settled into my new studio, puppy Vegas is calming down, somewhat, and the weather is cooperating with my need to go into lock down mode and get to some serious new work for my next solo show in June 2012 at Varnish.
As always I truly appreciate your continued support of my work.

Tweets for the sweet!!

Jennybird
Vanish Fine Art... Here

No comments:

Post a Comment