Friday 10 February 2012

Flesh Cut Fridays With Luci Westphal


On my first trip to Asia I'm visiting my friend Jessica in Chiang Mai, a lovely city in the North of Thailand - full of temples, monks, street food, flowers and all kinds of different motor vehicles.

From Chiang Mai I also took a day trip up to the top of Doi Inthanon, the highest peak of Thailand - where I saw waterfalls, a hill tribe village (purchased handmade scarf for the cold winter I'll return to too soon), memorials to an old king and temples for the current king and queen.

While here I was also able to screen All God's Children and record an interview for Five Sisters. About both I would like to write more at another time.

I've already spent too much of this cherished time in Thailand editing this video, so I'll skip a longer description and head back out to enjoy Chiang Mai some more before leaving for the beach and Bangkok tomorrow.

The song in the background is a Piphat performed at Wat Khung Taphao Ban Khung Taphao and published by Tevaprapas Makklay.


No comments:

Post a Comment