Saturday 4 February 2012

Keepin Up With... Fauna Graphic and Rocket


Spring Arrived Early

Although the weather is slightly holding back some spray painting action, It has not stopped me too much..Over December I have been working closely with international art company Windsor and Newton,
On a special top secret product, which has finally had exposure in a recent launch in Germany. I have been testing a brand new spray paint product, officially under the liquitex range. Its up my street, as its non-toxic and water based..its extremely versatile to use and will be officially released in America within the next month and in June 2012 for the UK.

I have been commissioned to create 2 murals at the Windsor and Newton Liquitex headquarters, as well as a large canvas for their launch in Germany.
I will be releasing more posts in my new blog about this in the coming days, With images of all the recent artwork i have created for them. 



Recent Happenings

Jan 2012:  After finishing artworks for Windsor And Newton, I showcased the canvas at the PUB SCRAWL event which Mckee Gallery organised in Sheffield... It was a big hit and you may have noticed it on BBC news.. Everyone had a great time, there was 10 different artists featuring work in 10 locations. I had my own venue at the Frog and Parrot which was again very successful, and sold lots of prints over the course of the evening and also donated some to  Sheffield Children's Hospital Charity . Keep tuned for the blog post on the full event and also watch out for an exhibition The Mckee Gallery will be holding featuring Pub Scrawl Stay tuned for updates here

Sept-Nov 2011: Autumn was extremely busy,  Both myself and Rocket01  have been tied up in some extremely fun projects.. One of which was a exciting commission off Converse in November, I painted the largest Bird i have ever painted in my life ! on a 27 meter high wall in central Manchester Which also turned out to be the largest mural ever painted in Manchester, and possibly even in Yorkshire or the North!  it was Great fun and Converse made a fun video of the process of the wall..! you can read all about it and watch the video here :

Check out my site on the signature

No comments:

Post a Comment