Friday 6 September 2013

Keepin Up With... Jenny Bird

'Curious Nature' 


'Curious Nature' my solo show of new work opens Oct 19th at AFANYC in New York City.

Ive been locked away in my studio creating this new 'Curious' body of work.
This has been a challenging year, I typically wear my heart on my sleeve
in my paintings..and in this body of work maybe a little more so... but I'm getting
excited to show the new paintings! I'll be in attendance at the opening so I hope if you
are in the vicinity of New York City that I'll see your lovely face. I'll have more to say
about the new work and opening details as the time draws near so stay tuned!

Next up Group show news..

This Friday at 111 Minna in San Francisco
they are celebrating their 20th anniversary with a huge group show.
My painting 'Death Card' pictured below will be included.
I'll be escaping my studio for a few hours to attend so I hope to see you there!!
 
In More Exciting news...

There will be a special feature about my work in
the next issue (#29) of Hi Fructose Magazine coming out in Oct.
I'm super thrilled and honored so I hope you'll pick up a copy or better
yet get a subscription to the mag!
 
that's it for now

Tweets for the sweet!!

XO
jennybird

More... HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment